How to Make BBQ Tangri Tikka Recipe
BBQ Tangri Tikka
Spicy, juicy chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and other masala and then grilled or baked! This is a great dish to serve at your next BBQ party.
- Chicken drumsticks – 1 kg
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tsp
- Green chili paste – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Fried ground cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- Orange food colour – 1 pinch
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Wash chicken drumsticks, pat dry.
- Give deep cuts.
- Mix all ingredients and apply on chicken, leave for 1 or 2 hours.
- Then skew them in skewers and BBQ or grill.