How to Make BBQ Tangri Tikka Recipe
By Ghazala on February 13, 2012
BBQ Tangri Tikka
Spicy, juicy chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and other masala and then grilled or baked! This is a great dish to serve at your next BBQ party.
- Chicken drumsticks – 1 kg
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Raw papaya paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 3 tsp
- Green chili paste – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Fried ground cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- Orange food colour – 1 pinch
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- White vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Wash chicken drumsticks, pat dry.
- Give deep cuts.
- Mix all ingredients and apply on chicken, leave for 1 or 2 hours.
- Then skew them in skewers and BBQ or grill.